Dyeing your hair is a fun way to make your hair the color that you want. Unfortunately, this can involve putting chemicals in your hair that irritate your scalp and skin. Dyeing your hair with indigo powder is a way to avoid this. Kamalu Indigo powder is produced by grinding the leaves of the indigo plant, which means that indigo powder is completely natural. With henna and indigo powder, you can make your hair as dark as you want without using chemicals.
• Make Kamalu Henna paste with Black Tea leaf water or Coffee water to make a paste.
• Apply Henna paste first, from root to tip wearing hand gloves and leave on for at least 1 hour.
• Rinse the mixture off your hair using water only (no Shampoo) after an hour or so.
• On the same day or the next day :
• Make a paste of Indigo powder with water and a pinch of salt.
• Apply Indigo paste on hair and leave on for at least an hour.
• The longer the Indigo paste is left on, the deeper black your hair will be.
• Again, rinse with water only until hair is clean. Hair can be shampooed after a day or two. Indigo will take 24 to 48 hours to oxidize. Then you will see the actual color on hair.